An outstanding example of streamlined design. Vertical fins rise above the roofline at one end, finished in shiny fawn terracotta. On the first floor façade, two sets of speedlines are incised and run along the length of the building. It was designed by the prominent architect A. Lauriston Crisp in 1940, and commissioned by local solicitor Charles Roberts Thomson (pictured).
The interior office space on the first floor is an intact example of the styling of the era.